Khloe Kardashian has joined X Factor according to reports. The younger sister of Kim has been linked to the show several months and unconfirmed reports have reached that she has finally reached agreement with the executives.
Khloe will be hosting the show alongside former Saved by the Bell actor Mario Lopez. They will start working when it kicks off on November.
Fox has yet to confirm the two additions but according to insiders, it’s a done deal. The rumor started when Simon Cowell revealed he wanted the two hosts to be signed up in the show’s next season. He said, 'We're getting close. I think I know the two people it's going to be now. It's going to be a boy and a girl.'
The former wrestling star is determined to uncover the truth and he has already contacted the FBI through his lawyer to enlist their help in finding out who leaked his sex tape with his best friend Bubba's wife Heather Clem.
The wrestler has met with the FBI last October 15, but was unable to file a normal police report because the footage was leaked outside the state, making it a federal issue. The tape was also recorded in 2006 meaning the "four-year statute of limitations had expired on the offense of unlawfully recording Hulk without his permission" and the four-year time limit to legally pursue the case in Florida has expired.
Meanwhile, a source said, “Even though Bubba knew how much the Hulk sex tape would be worth, he didn't stab his friend in the back and he's not the one who released it." The source also added that a former employee of Bubba was the one to be blamed: “It's a former employee of Bubba's who was outraged when he left Sirius to go back to terrestrial radio. He wanted payback...Bubba didn't secure the tape properly and showed it to a bunch of people. And that's why they're all in this mess now.”
Lawyer David Houston said, "He's still despondent. He had been assured repeatedly that Bubba had nothing to do with this and knew nothing about it." When asked if he will press charges, The Hulkster replied when he asked if he will press charges, "Oh yeah, oh yes sir. I've got to find out who did this to me. I've been rocked pretty hard before but this is ... I could see why someone would not want to face this and jump off the Empire State Building. I could see how this could do something really horrible to someone's life beyond repair. I have braced my family, there could be another one. I have no idea. I've never made a tape. I swear to god I wasn't in on this."
Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria and Kerry Washington have appeared on an ad for MoveOn.org, encouraging women to go out and vote come Election Day for President Obama. The ad is pretty much straightforward and targets the female voting population especially the ‘still undecided’, giving them reasons why they should vote for Obama.
The ad features the three actresses speaking directly at the camera with the subject focusing primarily on the Republican Party’s stance on women’s health issues.
Eva Longoria delivers the first blow with “Mitt Romney’s for ending funding to Planned Parenthood,” while Kerry Washington reminds us about Romney’s stance on abortion with, “He said he’d overturn ‘Roe v. Wade’.” Scarlett Johansson adds, “We have Republicans trying to redefine rape,” and then finishing it off with, “If you think that this election won’t affect you and your life, think again.”
All three of them are vocal Obama supporters and have even spoken during the Democratic National Convention.
Produced by Rob Reiner and his wife, Michele Reiner, the ad was released a week after Romney showed a softer position toward abortion in an interview. It is intended to air during TV shows which are primarily aimed at women.
You can watch the ad below:
Share us your thoughts about it in the comments section below.
Peter Berg has accused Mitt Romney of copying his campaign slogan ‘Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose’ from Friday Night Lights and has told the presidential candidate, 'Please come up with your own campaign slogan.'
He Friday Night Lights filmmaker said that Romney stole the slogan from one of the sports drama series, but contended that the meaning of the campaign motto was different from the line on the TV series.
In his letter, he wrote, "Governor Romney: “I created the TV show Friday Night Lights and came up with the phrase “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose”. I was not thrilled when I saw that you have plagiarized this expression to support your campaign by using it on posters, your Facebook page and as part of your stump speeches. Your politics and campaign are clearly not aligned with the themes we portrayed in our series. The only relevant comparison that I see between your campaign and Friday Night Lights is in the character of Buddy Garrity - who turned his back on American car manufacturers selling imported cars from Japan." He also said that "We are not in any way affiliated with you or your campaign. Please come up with your own campaign slogan."
However, Barack Obama also used the similar phrase in his slogan stating, "Clear eyes, full hearts," written in one of his Tumblr posts last July but this has not been brought up within this latest accusation to Romney.
While Berg seems upset that Romney has affiliated himself with one of his original TV lines, there seems to be no fuss about Obama performing a similar action. This can suggest something about Berg’s political standing.
As a ‘bad guy’, it’s expected that fans will swarm and heckle him especially if he went on the stands, but after some fans hit him from the back, he totally lost control and went after the wrong guy. Talk about being in the wrong place at a wrong time.
The fan filed paper work with local law enforcement after the incident.
Here’s an amateur video that captured what happened during Punk’s sequence.
Former Miss America Pageant host and actor Gary Collins has died at the age of 74 of natural causes.
According to Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove, the Emmy-winning TV host and actor's death took place just before 1am at Biloxi Regional Medical Center.
Collins is remembered by his ex-wife, Miss America and Mississippi native Mary Ann Mobley. The couple got married in 1967 and separated from last year although remained wedded, and had one child together. He also had two children from a previous marriage.
Collins appeared in a variety of TV shows such as The Sixth Sense, JAG, Yes, Dear, The Love Boat, and The Young and the Restless. His latest TV performance was in 2009 when he appeared in Dirty Sexy Money. He’s also well remembered for hosting Hour Magazine, The Home Show, and the Miss America Pageant from 1985 to 1989.
Stan Lee Media Inc. (SLMI), an Internet company based in Colorado, has filed a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against Walt Disney Co. last Tuesday. The company, which Lee co-founded but is now not a part of, claims that a 1998 contract signed by the renowned comic book writer grants them the rights to all of his comic book creations, including Spider-Man, the X-Men, Iron Man and most of the members of the Avengers.
The complaint states, “The true facts are that Stan Lee Media Inc. owns the copyrights to Stan Lee’s creations. Accordingly, Stan Lee Media Inc. is entitled to the billions of dollars of profits that have been kept by Defendant Disney.”
The problem, however, is that weeks later after Lee signed the contract with SLMI, he signed another contract with then-independent comic book company Marvel, granting them the same rights. In spite of this, SLMI still adamantly claims that their rights supersede Marvel’s because their contract was signed first.
In 2009, Disney acquired Marvel for $4.3 billion, which was then renamed from Marvel Enterprises to Marvel Entertainment. A spokeswoman for Disney emailed a statement in response to the lawsuit, which said, “This lawsuit is without merit, it arises out of the same core facts and legal claims that have been rejected by three federal district court judges.”
Lee’s spokesperson didn’t give any response when asked for comment as of this writing.
During an interview with Marie Claire U.K. magazine, Twilight star Kristen Stewart gave an unexpected and quite shocking response when asked about what makes her happy. “I’m a miserable c***,” she admitted, and then goes on to expound, “I’m not sure if I’m most happy when I’m comfortable and content or when I’m pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy and I really appreciate both.”
When asked about what she thought of K-Stew’s response, Marie Claire’s Alice Olins said, “The actress is all too aware she’s on show, and the ‘on-show’ Stewart can be brash and provocative.” She then added, “I mean, if I was the new face of Balenciaga and had the pick of the latest collection to wear, I wouldn’t have chosen a neoprene vest and grubby-looking jeans for the interview,” to point out another sign of the actress’ rebellion. Stewart became the face of Balenciaga’s perfume named “Florabotanica” on January 13.
Aside from admitting what or how she’s currently feeling, the 22-year-old actress also said that if she wasn’t making any hit movies and that if she had the opportunity, she’d be getting more education. “I’d probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do.”
In other related news, reports say that Stewart has already reunited, or maybe has just patched things up, with estranged boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Liam Neeson is back in the sequel of suspense thriller Taken and the actor may not return for the third installment if there would ever be one.
Neeson, whose character is Bryan Mills, is a retired agent with skills that could be a huge nightmare to criminals.
In the story of Taken 2, which hits theaters on October 5th, it’s not Mills’ daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) who got kidnapped, but Mills himself as well as his ex-wife Lenore (Famke Janssen). They are taken by a group led by the father of one of his victims.
In an interview with MTV, Neeson explained about plans of making a third film in the series, "I couldn't envisage a storyline that would warrant a sequel, you know?"
To all Star Trek fans out there, I’ve got good news and sort of bad news. First, the good news: director J. J. Abrams has just released the first clip from the latest and upcoming Star Trek flick Star Trek Into Darkness. The sorta bad new: it’s extremely short. How short? Only three frames short –- seriously.
The bespectacled director appeared as a guest on The Conan O’Brien Show last Thursday primarily to promote his NBC series Revolution but then he said that he wanted to do something special by bringing a “clip” of the much-awaited film to the show, although he did warn viewers that it’s not going to be any “longer than three frames” before explaining what they are.
“This is a scene where Spock… for reasons that you’ll have to see the film to understand, is in a volcano in this crazy suit, and he’s in this volcano and this is the scene,” said Abrams.
Watch the clip of the show below (courtesy of TeamCoco):