In today’s episode of the BFM Podcast, The Morning Run crew shares their views on today’s top stories in business:
– Thousands protest pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong
- Property developer China Vanke profits are up 5.6% despite unstable industry
- Scotland examines uncharted oil and gas prospects, before referendum is issued
- Argentina bondholders appeal debt payment freeze
- Telecom Italia bids $9.4B for GVT
- UK Fraud Office's upcoming decision to ex-Bankers over Qatari payments
Hailing from Malaysia, the BFM Podcast features business news and current affairs in Asia and around the world. It also covers a range of topics including entrepreneurship, health, fashion, the arts, sports and music, and will offer you a broader perspective of these fields from both an Eastern and Western POV.
The show features several daily episodes that you can choose from, so expect plenty of updates to listen to and enjoy in a single day.
Listen to this episode below: