Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s latest DLC The Bright Lord is already out now.
Image source: pcgamer.com
The DLC is about the elf Celebrimbor, who pursues the One Ring and ends up battling Sauron. Along with the story comes an additional 10 missions, extra abilities, and more powerful enemies, plus a major boss fight with Sauron himself.
Here are some things that you need to know about The Bright Lord DLC:
· Play as Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, wielding a Ring of Power to challenge Sauron for domination.
· Wield the Power of the One Ring to dominate and defeat your enemies. Activate the ring to become invisible and tear through your enemies from the shadows.
· Deadly new Elven Archery abilities with a rapid fire bow.
· New ways to dominate your enemies and build your Army including Shadow Brand.
· New Story Campaign, including 10 new Missions.
· Face the power of the Dark Lord and his armies at the height of their power .
· An epic boss fight against the Dark Lord Sauron himself for domination of Mordor.
· Face a more powerful Uruk Army with Elite Nemesis Enemies and Warchiefs up to level 25 and deadly new abilities.
· New Celebrimbor Skin: Play as Celebrimbor in the main Campaign.
· New “Test of the Ring” Challenge Mode: Play with the new Celebrimbor abilities
· Higher level enemies (only way to get Level 30 Runes for Main Story Campaign) with the goal to Dominate rather than kill the hierarchy.
The Bright Lord DLC will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and can be purchased separately. It is also free to Season Pass holders.
Check out the trailer below: