7 Causes of Sleeplessness
Sleep is crucial to maintaining a good health. Without it, you increase your susceptibility to an astonishing array of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity and depression. It is amazing to know that the effect of maintaining a good health from eating healthy foods, exercising, and having a perfect hygiene would be a non-starter if you do not have a good sleep to complement it.
Sleeping is the most natural health restoration therapy which helps regenerate nerve energy. When you are at sleep, your body is in a partial shutdown which allows for recharging. During this time, your body automatically kicks start a lot of activities from within this includes repairing of tissues, healing, restocking of organs and cells with fuel, and replacement of old cells that have lost their vitality with new ones.
It is true that the importance of sleeping cannot be overemphasized, yet it is mind boggling to know that some people find this natural habit difficult to come by. Difficulty in sleeping could be caused by a wide range of problems which could be natural or self infused. This list gives you seven of the most common causes of sleeplessness.
1. The number one factor that affects oneâ€™s sleep the most is food. A lot of people neither plan when to eat nor do they plan for what to eat at different periods of the day. Eating at bed time or a few minutes before crashing in bed is a major disturbing factor to a good sleep. As earlier said, the purpose of sleep is to regenerate nerve energy; however, when food is eaten at a late time, energy which is required for other revitalisation process is being directed to food digestion and thus, the body is not stimulated to sleep.
2. Coffee, which is very rich in caffeine, is taken on a daily basis by a third of the worldâ€™s population. Caffeine is a nitrogenous organic compound of the alkaloid group which has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, heart, blood vessels, and kidneys. It is said that, it takes about 24 hours for one cup of coffee to pass through the kidneys and urinal tract. Within this time, the caffeine in the coffee inhibits sleep especially sound sleep due to the distress and stimulation from the caffeine. Other source of caffeine includes tea, guarana, matÃ©, kola nuts, and cacao. So you can imagine a person with several cups of coffee in the morning, lots of cigarette smoked in the day, and a large chocolate bar at night would act like through the night.
3. You would be amazed to know that mattress and pillow could be the reason of your sleeplessness. The mattress which you sleep on helps redistributes pressure through your body. Thus the choice of mattress would determine the regularity in the distribution of pressure through the body. Orthopaedics encourages the use of firm mattress and pillows because they tend to conduct a refreshing. Firm mattresses make you very comfortable and relaxed. Soft mattresses on the other hand does not distribute pressure evenly which brings about discomfort and affects the posture of sleep.
4. Poorly ventilated rooms and spaces is another cause of sleeplessness. It is noted that people who sleep in a well ventilated room report better sleep rather than those who sleep in rooms with stale air. Fresh air is required for blood oxygenation which does not cease during sleep; however if there is no sufficient oxygen in the immediate environment, the sleep would be cut short. Lack of body exercise could also be a cause of sleeplessness. Exercising during the day oxygenates the blood and removes toxins from the system which leaves the body with little work to do at night. This helps in achieving a great sleep.
5. Your physical state being could also be the cause of sleeplessness. Muscle aches and physical pains from poor posture and muscle straining during the day could make sleeping difficult because they will lock up during the day and only crop up at night. People with breathing problems would have a difficulty sleeping, so also would patients of hypoglycaemia (low sugar level).
6. The disruption of the circadian rhythms also causes sleeplessness. Circadian rhythm is an internal biological clock that regulates our 24 hour sleep/wake cycle. It is activated by the volume of light such that in the morning when there is a lot of brightness, the brain is activated to stay awake and at night when it is dark, the brain is activated to sleep by the sleeping hormone (melatonin). Jet lag is the most common effect of circadian rhythms because of travel across time zones.
7. The psychological state of mind of individuals, could also lead to sleeplessness. The tension from anxiety could only be expressed in insomnia. This is because it would increase agitation, palpitations of the heart, and fears of death or insanity. Other psychological problems such as stress, grief and depression are catalyst to sleeplessness because they cause an abnormal change of mood.
One or two sleepless nights can cause irritability and daytime sleepiness accompanied with decreased ability to perform creative or repetitive tasks. Most people can adapt to short term periods of sleep deprivation. However, sleep deprivation of more than three days would begin to cause a more serious deterioration in overall performance and may result in health problems.
For more help on sleep, visit natural sleep made simple
Click here to play
HOW MUCH WEIGHT GAIN IS NECESSARY DURING PREGNANCY?
Weight gain is a phenomenon which a lot of women would wish is never associated with pregnancy; but as much as they would love to do away with it, it is bound to ensue.
Since weight gain is inevitable, the important question is thus, how much weight should you gain during your pregnancy? It is normal for you to gain about 26 pounds during pregnancy which could rise to about 38 pounds if you are expecting twins. It all depends on your diet plan and content.
The first thing you should note is that food is not the cause of you weight gain during pregnancy, so you should not avoid it. Instead, eat a lot of food and eat them throughout the day. It is bad advice to leave your stomach empty; at least, you should have healthy snacks every 2-3 hours to avoid food cravings. These snacks should provide you with all the nutrients that are required. Avoid unhealthy food as your snacks; otherwise, you will gain extra weight from such.
The next thing is for you to plan your menu such that it would accommodate all the available food class. You can control your weight by planning your lunch and dinner plate to cover for all food classes. Your plate should equally contain proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and all nutrients that are necessary for your baby to develop. Each day you should eat three servings of dairy products, three to four servings of poultry dishes, six to seven dishes of whole grains, and about three to four servings of fruits and vegetables. Intake of fruits and vegetables must be taken daily as consulted by your doctor. You should know how many calories your food contains; this way you will be able to watch your weight. Ensure that you eat only when you are hungry and in the right proportion. Overeating could instigate some signs of nausea and may increase unnecessary body weight. Also you should stay active during your pregnancy.
Ensure that healthy minerals and nutrients are never missed from your diet. They will keep you fresh and healthy without gaining much weight. Fresh and natural foods are necessary if you are expecting because they help flush out body waste which could accumulate as fat in the body. Avoid eating packaged and fast foods. They only add to your weight which is harmful for you as well as your baby.
Being inactive can also increase your weight. Make sure that you eat appropriately and correctly. Eat all kinds of healthy foods and you should also exercise to stay healthy and to burn out excess fats if any. Focus on eating healthy and keeping your weight under control so that you do not face any complications in delivering your baby.
To know more about health, exercise and other pregnancy tips, you can order your own copy of TrimPregnancy e Book online, and take advantage of the great benefits you can get from the information provided by this eBook.
Click here to play
3 HONEST WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT AFTER PREGNANCY
Weight gain is almost inevitable for every pregnant woman and it might not subside fully even after child birth. It is only natural for a woman to gain up to about 18-25 pounds in weight during pregnancy. The weight gained during that time is to provide reserve for feeding of the unborn. However, the best way to control weight loss after pregnancy is to manage the weight gain during pregnancy; and you would be surprised to know that you can control your weight gain by doing what you had been doing naturally.
These 3 tips is the simplest natural and most effective way to lose weight after pregnancy.
Â· Drink plenty of water. How simpler can it get than just drinking water? The water therapy works for a number of health problems which ranges from very simple ailments to highly complex ones. Water is known to cure and prevent diseases such as malaria, boil attack, skin blemishes, constipation and importantly weight gain.
Weight gain during pregnancy is usually caused by the body accumulation of fats, placenta and amniotic fluids, toxins and other body fluids. As water is known to be the most natural cleanser for all body toxins, it is recommended that a convenient amount of water (about 1260cc or 1â…“ litres) is taken first thing in the morning and every other time you might feel thirsty. Drinking so much water dilutes your urine; and when your urine appears to be clear-clean, you can be sure that you have few toxins and unwanted body fluids in your system which concurrently helps you control your weight.
A well hydrated body also helps the body in burning off fat effectively. This is achieved by the water reducing the viscosity of the blood which would aid the flow of blood from and to the heart. However avoid the intake of water immediately after your meals; this would cause the digestive juices produced in the intestine to be diluted and thus would not digest the food effectively. Liquid foods like milk could be taken in its stead while eating. On the other hand, caloric beverages and other liquids such as cool drinks, soda and juices should be avoided.
Â· Eat healthy foods and only when hungry. It would only be a mistake and a detriment to your health if you decide to starve yourself into shape. Your baby definitely does not know, neither does he/she cares about you losing your weight or not. Thus, when it is time for the baby to feed, he/she cries out for it and I cannot imagine you breastfeeding your baby on an empty stomach.
So how do you eat and yet still keep shape? Well, it is as simple as eating a lot. You do not believe me, do you? This is how it works. You should be mindful of what you eat. Eat more healthy food which should include fresh vegetables, fruits, fat-free daily products, grains and cereals, whole meal bread, lean meats, low pasta soup and cut-out totally the intake of calories, fat foods and sweets.
Note that your baby only seeks for food only when hungry; this should also be a lesson to the mother and you should only eat when you are hungry. You should take more of water than food, and in no time, you will regain your pre-pregnancy weight status.
Â· Exercise every day. It is unbelievable what a little exercise like walking can do to your body. It is important to exercise as much as possible because it is essential to lose of weight. However, as a person just out of pregnancy, you should not over stress the body by performing rigorous exercise as that could be harmful to both mother and child. The new mothers body might not be healthy enough to take such strenuous action, thus begin a fitness routine when you feel physically ready.
Before you start a fitness routine, you can try simple exercises like walking, carrying your baby in slings and yet carrying out house chores like laundry, dish cleaning and house cleaning. Rigorous exercises is also proven to have a negative effect on breast milk production and thus affects breast feeding which in turn affects the new born.
These tips are as simple as they seem, yet they work wonders without you spending extra cash into how you had been living. There is no harm in trial, and I am certain your pre-pregnancy weight status would not seem like a mirage.
For more tips you could visit Pregnancy Weight Loss for their e-book
Click here to play
5 Pregnancy Exercise You Must Avoid
You have probably heard it before that exercising during pregnancy is important for a whole lot of reasons such as weight loss, ease in labour, healthy mother and child, detoxification and so on. However, as good as the effect of exercising could be, it is important to note that there are some exercising routines and techniques that may be harmful to both mother and child.
You must have come across a lot of journals and notes that explain what kind of exercises you should engage in. So what are those exercises that you should avoid during your pregnancy period?
1. Avoid sports or activities that would require you to hold your breath. By holding your breath, you break off oxygen supply into your blood system. This concurrently cuts off oxygen supply to your baby which could cause health complications for the baby. Nevertheless, you may perform exercises which would involve extension(stretching of the body joints) and flexion(a forward raising and bending movement around a joint in a limb). It is advisable that you inhale on the rest and exhale on the exertion. Note that this should be done moderately.
2. Avoid sports and activities that require rapid movements and change in direction. Team sports which also allows for a lot of body contact and erratic movements should be avoided. Sports such as tennis, basketball, soccer, squash, racquetball and other sports of its like should be avoided. These sports may be too fast and demanding for the unborn as well as your loose body joint.
3. Avoid running or walking long distances. Running over a long distance is a concentrated exercise and should not be encouraged during pregnancy. However, short distance jogging or walking would be a good idea for you provided you do not exceed the limit. More importantly, you must ensure that you are not alone when you are performing any of this exercise.
4. Avoid exercises which require you to lie on your back, especially if you have reached the third month of your pregnancy. This affects the posture and positioning of your unborn. You must also avoid exercises which require you to lift overhead and that which requires you to press weight forward. The most advisable position for exercising should be while sitting or by exercising with a stable support.
5. Most importantly, avoid exercising alone because of the risk it poses. It is preferable that you perform your exercises in a public place or where you could be easily reached. It is also important that you have water with you at all times in order to avoid dehydration. Your physician must have emphasized on the complicating effects of dehydration. It is thus important for you to limit any source of dehydration. You should also avoid training in extreme conditions like in high altitudes, on steep slopes, in intense heat and extreme cold. This would hasten fatigue and dehydration.
As important as pregnancy exercises may seem, it is critical to check your limit. Itâ€™s for the good of your unborn and yourself.
Best Regards.Make sure you get more tips on Pregnancy Without Pounds Loss or 6 Weeks Pregnancy Weight Loss
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Click here to play
5 Reasons to Exercise during Pregnancy
Research has shown over time that the right amount of exercise can be helpful to a mother and her unborn. Exercising during pregnancy is no joke, and that is why it is widely recommended by experts to expectant mothers.
At this stage, exercises should be light. This is because it would take some time for the body to adjust into its new form. The addition of the unborn to your body structure will ultimately alter the mechanism of the body system. It is thus important to start light exercises while the body adjust into its new transition.It is however important to notify your doctor or physician and get an approval before you commence any form of exercise routine. It is important that you take note of changes in your body so as to ascertain if you are to continue or stop your exercise routine.
People do perform exercises to meet several objectives, but as a pregnant woman, these are the five basic reasons why you should exercise.
1. Now that you are two in one, whatever action you take on yourself concurrently affects your other half. In other words, your baby is affected by any effect which is exerted on you either physically or otherwise. Thus, if you perform exercises to keep yourself in good shape and good health, you are definitely improving the health status of your unborn baby.
2. Regular exercise would put the body in the best shape for the stress and rapid recovery from the labour process. It is a known fact that exercise reduces the length of labour and increases the stamina required for child delivery. The stress experienced by an exercising mother is minimal because the muscle required for the labour process had been worked on severally and would not be new to a strenuous situation.
3. Exercise as earlier said improves the health of the unborn. This also helps in reducing the risk of premature birth. Premature births are caused by a number of factors which ranges from the misuse of drugs to multiple pregnancy, maternal toxaemia or hypertension, abnormal attachment of the placenta, or congenital malformation of the infant and weak uterus. However it is good news to know that the risk of premature had been reduced into about 50% by regular exercise.
4. The best way to lose weight after pregnancy is to shed weight during pregnancy. A lot of Mamaâ€™s would want to return to their pre-pregnancy weight status, but they make the mistake of laying-off exercising during pregnancy. This makes it difficult for them to gain their previous status in time. Whereas a pregnant mum that exercises regularly sheds off the excess fats available in her body system. This would put her in a good physical state of regaining her pre-pregnancy weight status as there would be a few pounds left to lose.
5. There are some common and general side effects which are associated with pregnancy. They include headaches, fatigues, swelling and constipation. Most of these symptoms are associated with an excess of body fluids, toxins ad fats in various part of the body. However, this symptoms could be easily relegated into the past by exercising and hydration
It is important to note that you should not partake in strenuous exercise considering your health status; and if your exercise routine is taking a negative toll on you, you should stop immediately and seek for your physicianâ€™s advice.
Make sure you get more tips on Pregnancy Without Pounds or 6 Weeks Pregnancy Weight Loss
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Click here to play
5 Natural Weight Loss Tips after Pregnancy
Virtually all mothers would be eager to lose the weight they had gained during pregnancy. The average weight gained during pregnancy amounts to about 25 pounds. It is said that the body weight during pregnancy is gained at the rate of about 1 pound per week and this usually starts after the third month of pregnancy to the ninth month. However, once the child is born, about 12-15 pounds of weight is lost. The lost weight contains about 10 pounds of fluids from the uterus as well as a reasonable amount of fats and placenta which could be up to about 5 pounds.
The remainder of the weight is what bothers most mothers that are eager to look like one â€œhot mamaâ€ in a short time. However, weight loss after pregnancy can take longer than expected. In some case it could take up to Â¾ of a year. This raises the question, how do the celebrities get to lose so much weight after child birth in a very short space of time? Is there a special plan that gets them back to the red carpet in no time?
The truth about this is that they do about the same thing most of you had been told on several occasions. The only difference would be that these celebritiesâ€™ employ weight training experts, nutritionist, and nurses to ensure that they (the celebrities) follow the same routine that you had been told on several occasions.It is important to note that there is no product and diet supplement that would catalyse your weight loss. Perhaps, you have found one that would actually help you lose some weight and that works; but it would certainly leave a residual harmful effect on you or your baby. However following these natural tips would help you achieve your weight loss and yet still keep you very healthy provided you abide by it religiously.
I. BreastfeedingThe most natural way of losing weight after child birth is by feeding your child with natural milk from your breast. Breast feeding comes with numerous benefits to both mother and child. Human breast milk is the perfect food for infants, provided it comes from a healthy, well-nourished mother and the infant is full-term. Breast milk contains important antibodies, white blood cells, vitamins and nutrients which keeps the baby healthy and immunises the baby against attacks from disease. For the mother, breast feeding successfully burns as much as 500 calories of fats on a daily basis which is a lot in weight loss when compared to formula feeding mother. More so it increases the production of prolactin which helps you keep calm.
II. Take healthy foods and avoid junksAt this time of your life, you should avoid fast foods and other foods that have high calorie content. In fact, only 25% of your daily calorie intake should be sourced by fat. On the other hand, take more of healthy foods. Your healthy foods should include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, skimmed milk, low fat cheese, and lean meats. If you are the type who finds it difficult to resist snacks, ensure you get low fat snacks like raisins, whole grain crackers and nuts. It would be a bad idea if you decide not to eat because your body needs the nutrients to revitalise so also does your baby.
III. Drink moreThe best drink you can have at this time is water. Water in itself is a medicine which helps you flush out unwanted body fluids. It also aids metabolism. This is so because water reduces the viscosity of the blood and thus speeds up metabolic reaction which in turn helps break down fat fast. It is also important that you avoid caloric beverages and cool drinks; they only add to the already present weight
IV. ExerciseStart with moderate exercises like walking, lifting your baby, gardening, dancing, laundry and other light home chores. It would be a mistake to start with regular exercise because the body would definitely not be ready for such strain as it has been in hibernation for about eight months. The importance of exercising cannot be over-emphasized, but it is worth noting that strenuous exercises would have an effect on breast feeding and might also cause your body breakdown.
V. CommitmentPerhaps, it is the most important tip and it is thus saved for the last. Most mothers are eager to lose weight after pregnancy; this forces them to search for various weight loss routine. They tend to follow such routine for a short period of time, but after a while, they stop. It is however important to be committed to any cause where you might have developed an interest in. Weight lose is an important cause thus, when you set a goal of losing some weight, ensure that you achieve your goal by abiding strictly to the plan. Note that the pregnancy weight is accumulated over a period of nine months and cannot possibly be shed overnight. It only requires your commitment. Thus if you are committed to your weight loss after pregnancy, it is important that you abide by the tips earlier stated and you will be back to shape in no time at all.
Now that the secret is revealed, ensure you adhere by it; and I would be waiting for you on the red carpet.
Make sure you get more tips on Pregnancy Weight Loss
Click here to play
The Miracle In Lisa Olson's Miracle Pregnancy
Pregnancy Miracle is the #1 best selling infertility Cure ebook in the history of the Internet for a reason...
Thousands of women of almost every age have completely reversed any infertility issues they had and got pregnant naturally, without drugs, risky surgery or "magic potions" simply by using the clinically proven, scientifically-accurate step by step method found inside this amazing Pregnancy guidebook.
Lisa Olson, a certified nutritionist, health consultant and author has not just pumped out yet another "pregnancy program" into an already over-saturated market. Lisa's Pregnancy Miracle can be more accurately described as an "Pregnancy Bible." It is quite simply one of the most comprehensive, complete, and precise guides to infertility freedom you will ever read. What makes it so much different than other pregnancy publications on the market?
Well first of all, it's not just a "infertility help" program, it's an infertility cure program. This may seem like semantics or wordplay at first, but once you've read just the first chapters, there will be no doubt in your mind that pursuing "help with your pregnancy" is not only the wrong goal, it may be the reason that you've failed to get pregnant until now. Pregnancy Miracle shows you exactly why you should fix the internal problem that's hindering your chances of getting pregnant and then goes on to show you exactly how to do it.
Secondly, what makes Pregnancy Miracle different is the amount of attention that is paid to each and every element required to get pregnant the natural way. Pregnancy Miracle not only thoroughly discusses the lies, myths and fallacies surrounding a very confusing subject, it is simply the most detailed book about pregnancy and infertility, Chinese Medicine and holistic health ever written.
The Pregnancy Miracle book is quite extensive (250 pages of rock solid content) which focuses on 100% natural method for getting pregnant quickly. That means there aren't recommendations for harsh prescription drugs or surgeries with nasty side effects. In Pregnancy Miracle core formula section (The 3 step system) - Nothing is held back. In this section, Lisa gives a detailed overview of each step, and then dives into the specifics in a perfect chronological order. There are also outstanding charts and checklists which make it very easy to know where you are at in the program and follow it.
Because the Pregnancy Miracle program is not a quick fix â€˜fairy taleâ€™ cure but a complete holistic solution aimed at eliminating the root cause of fertility problems(regardless of your age) and ensure your will get pregnant quickly, it does take work and persistence to complete. "The dictionary is the only place success comes before work" says Lisa, as she emphasizes the "no quick fix" philosophy behind the entire book.
If there is any drawback to the Pregnancy Miracle ebook, it's that it contains so much information, that some readers may find it a bit overwhelming. Those who are looking for a quick start type of pregnancy program, might be a bit intimated at first. The good part however, is that even these types of readers can feel confident and assured that it will be worth the effort because this will literally be the last book they ever have to buy on the subject.
Who will benefit most from Pregnancy Miracle?
In the broadest sense, anyone and everyone who wants to get pregnant naturally and regain their natural inner balance will benefit from Pregnancy Miracle. This ebook is honestly for everyone. Even women without fertility issues. This is a total health rejuvenation program better than 98% of the nutrition and alternative health books on the market. In fact, the advice in this ebook is guaranteed to help you with any other health condition you might have, especially if you suffer from hormonal disorders, digestive problems, insulin related disorders, allergies and acne.
In terms of graphic design, Pregnancy Miracle is a clean and professionally formatted PDF e-book. It is well organized and ideal for printing and reading in the comfort of your own home.
This impressive and unique publication has changed many lives and the hundreds of inspiring testimonials and success stories are found on the Pregnancy Miracle website archives as proof.
The Bottom line?
Anyone looking for a quick fix solution to getting pregnant, anyone looking to be told fairy-tales, and anyone looking for a "magic bullet", pills, over the counters, 'get pregnant in 2 weeks' hyped up programs should not waste his or her time with Pregnancy Miracle.
On the other hand, anyone searching for the truth about pregnancy, fertility issues and alternative health and who is ready and willing to put in some work and make the lifestyle changes necessary to get pregnant fast and give birth to healthy children, will find Pregnancy Miracle to be one of the best investments they ever made in their lives. Click here to learn more about Lisa Olson's Pregnancy Miracle
[PREGNANCY MIRACLE ]
Click here to play
The Undisputed Way to Get Pregnant Naturally
Infertility may be broadly defined as the inability to get pregnant after trying for at least one year without using any birth control. In Western countries, infertility affects an estimated 15% of the population. While a part of them are trying to conceive using alternative methods like IVF, others prefer to optimize the chances of getting pregnant naturally. Trying to get pregnant naturally may be very important, since many couples and individuals who are diagnosed with infertility may be able to get pregnant without treatment (and hence should be defined as "subfertile" rather than "infertile").
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Usually, ovulation occurs around the fourteenth day, and hence, to get pregnant naturally, a couple should have as much sexual intercourse as possible between the twelfth and the fifteenth day. Different women have slightly varying menstrual cycles.Hence, to improve the chances of becoming pregnant, it is imperative to study one's periods, and calculate exactly when one ovulates.
Determining the signs of ovulation.
To check for the right timings of ovulation, a woman can do one, or many, of the following things:
. Keep a calendar. Keeping a calendar to chart the days is an easy and effective method to determine the right time to have sexual intercourse.
. Keep a check on vaginal fluids. Mucus discharge from the vagina usually becomes heavier, thinner, clearer and stretchy during ovulation when compared to the usual times.
. Feel the inside of the vagina. During ovulation, the cervix is softer and slightly more open than usual.
. Keep tabs on any sharp pain in the abdomen. Sharp pains in the abdomen, or some slight spotting, may be indicative of ovulation.
. Other physical conditions. Headaches, bloating, breast tenderness and pain may be signs of ovulation.
Having checked for ovulation, there are some other things that an individual can do to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally. These include lying still for a while after having sexual intercourse, avoiding the bathroom for about thirty minutes after having sexual intercourse, and most importantly, figuring out how many times one should have sexual intercourse.
Men often neglect their own part to play in this whole scenario. The sperms need to be of the correct constitution, correct shape and correct motility too, or else, however fertile the women may be, impregnation does not occur naturally. A way of ensuring that the sperms are undamaged is by wearing boxers instead of briefs. Boxers help in keeping the testicles from overheating and damaging sperms.
For both women and men, the anatomical and hormonal factors are not the only ones to be monitored and corrected. In most cases, failure to conceive may result from an improper diet, undue stress, the use of drugs like alcohol and nicotine, and even environmental factors such as proximity to harmful doses of pesticides. Abstinence from such factors goes a long way in ensuring a pregnancy.
One should always keep in mind that the holistic approach to solving a problem is the optimal way to tackle infertility. Getting regular health checkups, taking supplements to combat existing problem, exercising and stress reduction techniques are only part of the holistic solution to infertility which considers the problem as part of a whole unlike the conventional approach which tackles a specific body organ in its attempt to heal. The holistic approach is not only a surefire way to increase your chances of conception it also guarantees a safe and healthy pregnancy.
This article is based on the book, "Pregnancy Miracle" by Lisa Olson. Lisa is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated her life to creating the ultimate pregnancy solution guaranteed to permanently reverse the root of infertility, help you get pregnant quickly and naturally and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, without the use prescription medication and without any surgical procedures. Learn more by visiting her website:
Click here to play
Healthy Living Secrets - Podcasts powered by Odiogo